Sunday, August 5, 2007

P. E. - Harder Than You Think

The new Public Enemy album "HOW YOU SELL SOUL TO A SOULLESS PEOPLE WHO SOLD THEIR SOUL???" is due out August 7th. I have a big thing for Chuck D. He is not all that cute, but he can stimulate me with his mind any day. I commend brother Chuck D. for sticking by Flavor Flav, even after he is still going through with Flavor Of Love III. SMH. Look at me talking shit when I know I'll probably be right there glued to the TV to check out FOL III myself,lol. It's like a car accident or train wreck or something, you can't help but look.

Public Enemy ~ Harder Than You Think


2 comments:

Invisible Woman said...

I always admired Chuck for that too, never acting like Flav was an embarassment. I think he must be a good brotha...

Anonymous said...

Yeah...there is something about his mind that makes him very intriguing to me. He doesn't act sexy or look sexy but his intelligence is sexy to me!