Saturday, July 21, 2007

Skillz - Don't Act Like You Don't Know ft/ Freeway



(I ain't Mad no more) Skillz and Philadelphia Freeway. This is a match up I didn't expect to see. I guess Skillz really is trying to shed the backpacker image, judging from this video. I'm am not feeling the leather blazer though. Nothing wrong with being a backpacker, as long as your not wearing a dirty one. As for Freeway... he should be grateful I don't talk ill of people on this blog. I leave that mess next door. So I'll be nice and just say, Philly...stand up?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Going next door to see what they said about Freeweezy!!! ha

Unknown said...

LOL...no one expected Talib Kweli to work with Styles P, either. From what I can tell, the experience helped Styles feel much more comfortable in the role of a street seer vs. a street pharmacist on record. Maybe Freeway will make a shift in the aftermath...

For the record, I liked Freeway's first jawn!

hottnikz said...

I like Freeway's first record too, it's one of my "guilty pleasure" albums. I just have to see what the new one will be like. If "Big Spender" is any indication, then he's on the same ish. It would be nice to see Free make the shift, along with a few more mc's that I like.

so damn random! said...

I'm luvin the energy in this! good to see skillz back, and still fine! I'm with yall I loved freeway's first album.


just being random, thanks for stopping by!