Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Rose Is Still A Rose (Preach!)


I was thinking today about Lauryn Hill and how truly gifted she is. She seems to be going through a rough patch in her life right now, and my prayers are with her. I ran across this video, and of course I immediately thought of Lauryn. Her words are so uplifting. I thought she could use a dose of her own healing medicine. So Ms. Hill, this one is for you. Hope you feel better! I don't know how long this video will be up so enjoy it before the record label disables it.
Oh, and why does she look like Oprah in this pic?

2 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

LOL, yeah she does look like Oprah. Reading your post I'm reminded of that quote "physician heal thyself" There is a reason why God tells us to forgive and let go. Ms.Hill needs to learn that holding in anger only hurts her. Bitterness and stress can kill quicker than cancer.

hottnikz said...

Yeah it does seem like she is holding on to something. I wonder if it has to do with her relationship?